Welcome
Hello, my name is Kate and I am the owner of an adorable female Syrian Hamster named Lovey. This critter club was developed so that owners of cute, little FURRY animals (rodents only please....rats, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils, chinchillas, ferrets etc....no birds or snakes please) can learn tips from each other as well as share pictures of their little guys...and girls. I believe that people need to show lots of kindness to their animals. All animals, big or small, need plenty of love and attention. In this club, I think of it as one big family so we can teach each other new things about each other's pets.
I believe that people don't give enough attention to their small animals... like mice, hamsters, guinea pigs and other small pets. This is not the case for everybody but most people get bored with their animals and then forget to show them attention. I'm all about making time every day for my little critters! Critters need love too, ya know!
Please share your critter stories and pictures!! Taking time daily to photograph your pets will help to make sure that you are giving them lots of attention and love. Don't forget to talk to your critters....and let us know what they say! Hehe!
Bad language or inappropriate pictures will NOT be allowed. You will be immediately removed from this page/club on your first offence! Please be kind and polite...this club is meant to be fun and for making new friends. This site is meant for kids only! For the sake of safety, PLEASEEEE do not give out any of your personal information! Do not tell members where you live or what school you go to! No one on here needs to know your last name or phone number!! We wanna have fun but we also need to be careful!!!
Welcome to the club!
No comments:
Post a Comment